- This event has passed.
2022 Threat Weapons & Effects Training
May 3 - May 5
Host: Joint Combat Assessment Team (JCAT) Sponsor: Joint Aircraft Survivability Program Office The Joint Combat Assessment Team will host the 2022 Threat Weapons & Effects Training at Eglin AFB, FL, on 3-5 May 2022.
This annual training event is a collaborative effort between JCAT, the U.S. Army Aviation Research Laboratory, Naval Air Systems Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Missile and Space Intelligence Center, National Ground Intelligence Center, and other agencies. The training draws information from threat exploitation, live-fire testing, and combat experience to provide a complete picture on threat lethality. Hands-on experience is provided with threat munitions/missiles, test articles, and damaged aircraft hardware. Experienced professionals provide current, relevant information on threat system upgrades, proliferation, and lethality.
Who Should Attend
- Aviation operations personnel
- Intelligence professionals
- Weaponeering staff
- Individuals dealing with battle damage repair
- U.S. government and industry executives
- Survivability engineers
- Research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E) professionals
- Individuals with an interest in threat weapons, intelligence, and aviation survivability Program Features
- Current combat assessment reports from the area of responsibility (AOR)
- Presentations on current threat lethality and proliferation
- Discussions on current survivability design effectiveness
- Live-fire demonstration of a wide variety of munitions
- Post-shot evaluation of damaged hardware
To register, visit: https://dsiac.org/events/2022-joint-combat-assessment-team-jcat-threat-weapons-effects-twe-training/.
Make sure to register ASAP, as we are limiting the attendance to 200 people. Once we reach that goal, the registration site will be closed.